Depending on what you want to transport or on which construction site a vehicle is needed, a normal van or truck is not always sufficient. But even if you are looking for a vehicle with special equipment, you have come to the right place. We organize extras such as three-way tippers, refrigerated boxes, tarpaulins, flatbeds, trailer hitches and much more. Just tell us your wishes - by mail
sonderfahrzeugebuchbinder "«@&.de or by phone at 0203 - 860510.
We have rental cars with "Special Effects"
In our large selection you are guaranteed to find the right rental car for your individual needs. Here we would like to give you some tips for a problem-free handling of trucks in general and our special vehicles in particular:
- Please allow yourself enough time for our staff to explain the operation of the truck or transporter in detail.
- Beware of the height and width of the vehicle. Attention! It can be tight at spots like bridges, canopies, gateways or the like.
- Do not drive too close, trucks have a considerably longer braking distance.
- Also note the larger turning circle.
- Take turns with caution and slowed down speed.
- When maneuvering and reversing special attention is required. It's best to let someone else guide you.
- Note the lane and route restrictions that apply to truck drivers, as well as speed limits
- Observe the statutory maximum driving times and breaks as well as the driving ban on the weekend.
- The general renting conditions apply