As the world faces an unprecedented health crisis, we have put special measures in place to provide you with a safe and flexible travel experience.
✓ “zero contact” policy
✓ stringent cleaning and disinfection of stations and vehicles
✓ social distancing practices and processes
Your safety as well as the safety of our employees is our top priority!
Buchbinder offers both flexible customization and free cancellation for all our customers. Our AVB offer you the possibility to cancel your current or future reservation for pick-ups up to 24 hours before pick-up at short notice.
Benefit from a contactless experience
We strictly comply with hygiene and social distancing best practices
- Book online and manage your booking
- Masks and gloves available for staff
- Floor markers to manage correct social distancing measures
- Plexiglass screens are installed on desks
- Hand sanitizers for customers and staff
- Counters cleaned and disinfected after each customer
- All vehicles are intensively cleaned with approved organic disinfectants whilst providing special attention to the driver and passengers areas.
- The vehicle is then locked and not opened again before rental. The driver’s door is sealed with a "Safety Program" sticker.
- Key equipment such as child seats & navigation systems are sanitised and stored securely
- The same safety and cleaning precautions apply at vehicle return
- To minimise contacts, customers only have to sign return and collection documents if they wish, or if there is a change of condition of the vehicle during their hire.
- In the specific case of delivery or collection, our staff will wear protective equipment
Pick up, drive and return your car safely
We pride ourselves in ensuring all along your customer journey a clean and safe experience. We strictly comply with WHO and local health authorities recommendations and follow best in class cleaning and disinfection protocols.
We are not implementing any travel restrictions for our vehicles. Customers should follow local authority guidance or travel restrictions.
We are not implementing any travel restrictions for our vehicles. Customers should follow local authority guidance or travel restrictions. Our standard policy & charges for one-way hires for drop off in different stations/countries applies.
All our vehicles are cleaned before hire and we have implemented additional cleaning measures including sanitising surfaces within the vehicle.
We have advised our staff to follow all guidance from the local government and health authorities regarding preventive measures.
If you are infected, a 9 days delay has to be respected for the car to minimise any infection risk. The vehicle will remain on rent to you during this 9 day period and if the rental is not a Delivery and Collect service, then if we are able to perform the collection of the car, it may be collected after this time (but charges may apply for collection).
We have no insurance in our portfolio that covers this risk.
However, bookings can be easily cancelled up to 24 hours prior pick up.